The combination of fire retardant finish and rainproof coating makes Firemaster Plus a unique solution for sun and weather protection in those critical public venues.
Sattler Firemaster Plus adds a patented flame-retardant finish to its mod-acrylic fabrics, which makes this product even safer. It is rated as a B1 construction material, suitable for light industrial and office buildings, up to four stories tall. It‘s also certified by the California Fire Marshal as a flame-retardant material.
In addition, it has two other finishes engineered to enhance outdoor performance: On the one hand an extra-strength water-repellant finish that makes the woven mod-acrylic fabric virtually waterproof. On the other hand an odor-neutralizing finish minimizes objectionable environmental odors (such as soil or plant debris) and man-made smells like food and smoke.
• Restaurant and catering trade applications
• Offices and other public buildings
• Folding arm awnings
• Vertical systems
• Winter garden awnings
• Registered Flame Retardant by California Fire Marshal, Cert. #F-67201 California Fire Marshal Reg. No. F- 67201, NFPA 701 Test I and Test II, and CPAI-84 Title 19
• Water Proof Finish (water column 800 mm)
• Odor neutralizing finish
• Fabric width 47" / Total weight 14.1 oz. sq.yd.