Sattler's new 745 FR is a flame-retardant PVC-coated membrane, especially adapted to U.S. market requirements. It boasts top features such as high-gloss top varnish which ensures best self-cleaning properties and protects the fabric against ageing. A strong polyester base fabric combined with an adequately thick, knife-coated PVC layer gives you the fabric you need for those heavy duty applications.
Produced in Austria, all our fabrics fulfil strictest quality and environmental standards. This is guaranteed by ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System certificates.
- light structures
- fixed awnings
- partition curtains
• flame retardant according to NFPA 701, CSFM T19 and ASTM E84
• excellent durability with 18.9 oz/sqyd
• digital printable
• efficient standard width of 98 inches (on request up to 125 inches width possible, please ask for minimum quantities)
• excellent self-cleaning effect due to high-glossy acrylate topvarnish (on request weldable or non-weldable PVDF-varnish possible, please ask for minimum quantities)
• excellent UV-resistance, color- and weather-fastness
• perfect flatness of fabric panels, therefore easy to handle in welding process
• excellent adhesion for strong welding seams
• warranted quality